Check out Wells Wheels on ETSY

https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/me/dashboard?ref=mcpa

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thankful for this Blog Day 24

     The more I write, the more I want to lately.  I am sure that not everyone wants to read every blog I write but it is good exercise for my mind, fingers and heart.   I was looking through some strangers blogs this morning.  There are so many people who have a story to share and beautiful ministries and families to share.  If I can use this platform to bless my family with encouraging words and pictures and to share the Word of God then it is a wonderful thing.  So I am thankful for this site to store my precious family memories and to share with my family.  All I ask is that "the words of my mouth ( and my writing) be pleasing in your sight, Oh Lord, my rock and my redeemer!"  Psalm 19:14

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trying to find Peace

   Lord, time of quiet with You is scarce  My brain is scattered  My cup is bare I fill the day meeting needs Working Chasing Not on my knee...