Check out Wells Wheels on ETSY

https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/me/dashboard?ref=mcpa

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Thankful for Mousetrap Pediatrics Day 14

     Today I am thankful that when I called Mousetrap Pediatrics to get Faith an appointment, I did not have any trouble getting through on the phone line.  That in itself is unusual.  Often I have to be on hold for a while.  Today, we were able to get right in! Poor Faith had an infection, a cyst under her arm.  When we got there, Karen and Dr Chip brought us right in and got to work fixing Faifer up.  Poor kid had to have it lanced.  It was very painful but she was a trooper.  She did not shed a tear until we got into the car.  So very thankful for Dr Chip's kindness and gentleness.  Praying now, that the infection is not serious and that the antiobiotics work to heal her completely!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trying to find Peace

   Lord, time of quiet with You is scarce  My brain is scattered  My cup is bare I fill the day meeting needs Working Chasing Not on my knee...