Check out Wells Wheels on ETSY

https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/me/dashboard?ref=mcpa

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Thankful for my hairdresser Day 15

     So thankful that I have had the same hairdresser for the last 13 years!  Angel Larose is a great lady.  She always makes me feel welcome in her salon.  She cuts, colors and styles my hair beautifully.  She also usually throws in a free facial or makeup session.  She dyes and waxes my eyebrows and I always leave there feeling as pretty as a soap opera star!  So grateful for the fun talks we have and the sharing of family stories!  Thanks Angel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trying to find Peace

   Lord, time of quiet with You is scarce  My brain is scattered  My cup is bare I fill the day meeting needs Working Chasing Not on my knee...