Check out Wells Wheels on ETSY

https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/me/dashboard?ref=mcpa

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thankful for my niece Kristy Day 20

     I am so thankful for my niece Kristy.  She was one that I babysat for as a teenager.  Now she is my friend.  Although we are far apart in age we seem to get closer as the years go on. It has been a joy to see her grow up, go to high shcool, college and get married.   Now that she has children of her own, Brady and Colby, it is my joy and pleasure to see her in the role of Mama!  And what a great Mom she is.  Now we have so much more in common.  Mama's share that special something only we know best!  And that is the complete, utter love of our children!
     I am glad I have been there with her as she raised Brady and while she was pregnant with Colby.  I even got to be in the delivery room when Colby was born!  That was pretty special!  When Brady was a baby, she always pumped milk for him because he wouldn't nurse.  I could not believe the dedication and love that it took for her to do that for a year!  She spends so much time with their boys and it shows.  They are polite, funny, talkative and so very smart!  Brady is 5 and can already read!  She plays games with them, reads, does crafts with them and is ever so patient!  Truly one of the best Mamas I know!  It is my joy to spend time watching her parent and love her family.  She is always thinking of others!  Gave my daughter Holly an amazing baby shower.  She thoughtfully made me copies workout tapes to use to train for the spartan race!  She makes amazing photo books for her Dad every Christmas.   She makes time for everyone in the family and her friends and is always thinking of ways to bless others.  She is something special.  And once again, I could continue on but will keep this short and sweet.  She is a special lady and so very loved by all of us and especially her Aunty Janet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trying to find Peace

   Lord, time of quiet with You is scarce  My brain is scattered  My cup is bare I fill the day meeting needs Working Chasing Not on my knee...