Check out Wells Wheels on ETSY

https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/me/dashboard?ref=mcpa

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Thankful for Time With Family Day 4

     Today I am thankful for this ride to Massachusetts with my sister and my Mom.  Although we are traveling down to a funeral for my Aunt Adeline who just passed, I am still happy to be spending time together. We spent the drive listening to talk radio;  Rush Limbaugh and Dennis Miller.  Current issues of Hurricane Sandy and the upcoming election between Obama and Romney.  Laughing at Rush's precise imitations of Bill Clinton and their witty, cutting humor!  We stopped at Burger King and laughed our heads off as we attempted to get drinks from a new fangled soda machine, discussed Mama's optometry appointment and talked to a paper cup.  (you had to be there)
      Anticipating which family members would be at the wake and trying to remember who is married to who so we didn't make any mistakes.  Yes, it is hard to say goodbye to a loved one but it is in gathering together that we can reminisce and make the time easier for all.
     We had a safe ride to Mass and I am thankful for that too.  We got to see cousins, Aunts, Uncles and friends we haven't seen in so long.  We caught up and laughed and hugged!
    Seeing everyone also gives me insight into each ones lives.  Now I can intercede and pray for those in my family who need you Jesus!  Blessings and new beginnings to those in the Pearce family who have lost their Mom, Adeline.  May you be doing a mighty work there Lord!
THANKFUL FOR FAMILY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trying to find Peace

   Lord, time of quiet with You is scarce  My brain is scattered  My cup is bare I fill the day meeting needs Working Chasing Not on my knee...