Check out Wells Wheels on ETSY

https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/me/dashboard?ref=mcpa

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Always so Thankful for my Family Day 21

     I am a few days behind on my writing but this week was Thanksgiving and I worked 4 days!  So between getting the house ready for the holiday, cooking and working I didn't blog as much.  But I am so thankful that I do have a huge family that all contributed to the meal.  Our day was amazing.  Gathering together in our kitchen that looked like a mini restaurant on Thanksgiving day was sweet. 
Almost all of us got to sit down at the same time save three of us who waited for a chair.  The children ran in and out of the house because it was such a mild, sunny day.  Ebby sat happily in her high chair for about an hour!  Freddy found a new friend in Brody!  Leah, Nolan and Jake got to catch up on news about old high school friends. Aunty Sue recorded much with her camera!  everyone exclaimed and pigged out over Allyn's amazing chocolate, peanut butter confection.   I enjoyed seeing everyone interacting and playing fisher price with the little ones.  After everyone left we enjoyed watching Chevy Chase's Christmas Vacation movie some football and a cheesy Hallmark movie!  Just a plain old good day!


                                             Of course the pictures tell a thousand words!


 
                                                       A happy baby at the end of the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trying to find Peace

   Lord, time of quiet with You is scarce  My brain is scattered  My cup is bare I fill the day meeting needs Working Chasing Not on my knee...