Check out Wells Wheels on ETSY

https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/me/dashboard?ref=mcpa

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thankful that my husband can fix things Day 3

     So Paul and I went to pick up my "fixed car" from the shop on Wednesday.  However, it wasn't quite fixed.  The car wouldn't go into gear and would only start while in neutral.  It's a long story but somehow we got it home with many stops and starts.  Me driving and he following behind in his Hyandui.  The awesome part about it is that Paul is so unbelievable patient while he troubleshoots, fixes and attends to me.  He explains how to do everything and tries his best to stay positive.  We had to stop and buy transmission fluid, test drive and continue on our journey.  I am so thankful thant through the pain in the neck process, he makes it so much more bearable.  
     So this morning when I was driving to work and had more trouble, he was the first person I called and of course, he had the answers and the help I needed.  Too long of a story but I guess I am thankful when things break cuz then I can admire Paul's ability to fix it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trying to find Peace

   Lord, time of quiet with You is scarce  My brain is scattered  My cup is bare I fill the day meeting needs Working Chasing Not on my knee...