Check out Wells Wheels on ETSY

https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/me/dashboard?ref=mcpa

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Thankful for my job! Day 10

     So thankful that I have a good job that I love.  I have worked as a dialysis technician for 15+ years.   Although sometimes I long to do something new or different I realize that there is great security there.  Good benefits, good pay and people who need me.   So grateful that I am comfortable and competent at what I do.  It has taught me not only professional skills but also people skills.  There are always lessons to be learned.  I am able to take care of the same people for sometimes years at a time.  I strive to always love each patient where they are at and make dialysis the most comfortable, painless and secure treatment possible.  Working with my husband is another bonus.  We work well together ~ a rare thing for most people I am sure.  We can drive in to work together, troubleshoot, complain, commiserate and be eachothers best confidantes!  We also have a lot of laughs.  So very thankful for him and my job!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trying to find Peace

   Lord, time of quiet with You is scarce  My brain is scattered  My cup is bare I fill the day meeting needs Working Chasing Not on my knee...