Check out Wells Wheels on ETSY

https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/me/dashboard?ref=mcpa

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Thankful for my Washer and Dryer Day 16

     I am so thankful to have a laundry room!  When we worked on our house last year, we designated an extra bedroom as the new laundry room.  Installed new linoleum, shelving and washer dryer hookups!  So very thankful that I have this room now.  It is sunny and bright and warm!  It also holds a desk area where I can do my scrapbooking and be creative!  I do love that room and having clean clothes; even if they do come out looking like a twisted mess sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trying to find Peace

   Lord, time of quiet with You is scarce  My brain is scattered  My cup is bare I fill the day meeting needs Working Chasing Not on my knee...