Check out Wells Wheels on ETSY

https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/me/dashboard?ref=mcpa

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Thankful for a beautiful run on a fall afternoon Day 5

     A very busy weekend.  Driving to Massachusetts and attending Aunt Adelines wake and funeral.  Saturday afternoon, I was so grateful to have a little down time.   I spent a while running and soaking up the sun on a beautiful fall afternoon.   Just running down the back roads of Middleboro brings me back to so many memories.   The smells of Fall, the pine trees, the Fall decorations all bringing me to another time and place.  How far I have come to a new life in Vermont.  Grateful for the time and experiences in both places and wondering where the Lord will lead me next.  I was reminded of this verse.

"For I know the plans I have for you,
 plans to prosper you not to harm you,
 plans to give you a hope and a future." 
Jeremiah 29:11
 
So whether I am here in Vermont or there in Mass, God is directing my path so I do not worry!  Although I do get curious....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trying to find Peace

   Lord, time of quiet with You is scarce  My brain is scattered  My cup is bare I fill the day meeting needs Working Chasing Not on my knee...