Check out Wells Wheels on ETSY

https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/me/dashboard?ref=mcpa

Monday, November 5, 2012

Thankful for our Home Day 6

     Enjoying the day off today.  The kids are at school.  Paul is at work.  I enjoy the quiet morning when I can have time to do my devotions and spend time in prayer.  Putter around, putting things in  place and cleaning my newly remodeled kitchen.  It is cozy and warm with the pellet stove going while outside it is spitting snow.  Maybe I'll change the curtains, rearrange photos, do some scrapbooking.  Plan dinner, exercise or maybe bake something.  The day is mine and I so enjoy making this house a home for my family.
Thankful for my cozy home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trying to find Peace

   Lord, time of quiet with You is scarce  My brain is scattered  My cup is bare I fill the day meeting needs Working Chasing Not on my knee...