Check out Wells Wheels on ETSY

https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/me/dashboard?ref=mcpa

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Thankful for my Lord Day 8

     Today, I am thankful that the Lord has chosen me to be his daughter.  That He has my name engraved on His hand.

He says in Isaiah ~ "Yet I will not forget you.
See, I have inscribed you on the palms of MY hands."
 

 That He has forgiven me and clothed me with righteousness.  That I can come to Him with all of my needs, big and small.  With all of my thankfulness.  With all of my worries and concerns.  And especially that I can intercede for my loved ones, by placing their needs in your hands Lord.
To be held by YOU, by YOUR hands is all that I could ask for.  Thank You Heavenly Father!
Love your daughter, Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trying to find Peace

   Lord, time of quiet with You is scarce  My brain is scattered  My cup is bare I fill the day meeting needs Working Chasing Not on my knee...