Check out Wells Wheels on ETSY

https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/me/dashboard?ref=mcpa

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thankful for my church Day 18

     Thankful for the church I go to.  Church of the Rock is in St Albans, Vermont.  It is where Paul and I have been going since Faith was born in 2001!  So grateful for every smiling face in there.  For Pastor Roland Ludlam who is blessed with the gift of teaching the word.  Who makes us laugh and instills the word of God in us and teaches us how to apply it to our lives!
     I love the music best of all!  To hear all the different members of the assembly praise God with their voices and instruments so blesses me!  It is ever changing!  I am also so thankful that it has been a place for my children to learn about you Lord.  In a fun and exciting way.  Can not even do it justice with my words.  But so very thankful you have brought us to that place.
     In case you want to hear a sample of our wonderful pastor, you can find it at this link. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jSpr8Oej3s&feature=share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trying to find Peace

   Lord, time of quiet with You is scarce  My brain is scattered  My cup is bare I fill the day meeting needs Working Chasing Not on my knee...