Check out Wells Wheels on ETSY

https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/me/dashboard?ref=mcpa

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Thankful for my new car Day 13

     Paul came home from work early with a picture of a Dodge Avenger.  He said, come on, lets go pick up your new car!  So we drove to Burlington, to Goss Dodge where we checked out the Avenger.  However, there was a sweet looking black Chrysler 200 next to it just calling my name!  I took it for a test drive and really liked it!  So thats what we picked.  It's the newest car I have ever owned!  I surely am always grateful for what I drive.  Paul has always got us used cars that run fine!  But it was pretty exciting to get this new, shiny, elegant looking car!  I am so very thankful to have a dependable car to drive especially after having had so many transmission problems in the last month.
     Thank you for providing for this need of a car in our life Lord!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trying to find Peace

   Lord, time of quiet with You is scarce  My brain is scattered  My cup is bare I fill the day meeting needs Working Chasing Not on my knee...