Check out Wells Wheels on ETSY

https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/me/dashboard?ref=mcpa

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Thankful for America and the right to Vote Day 7

     Today I am thankful for so many things.  This exercise is wonderful because God has commanded us to give thanks in all things. I have only to look around me and see what I have been blessed with.  I read once that ~ "A single grateful thought toward heaven is the most complete prayer!"  How true this is. So this is a continuous prayer of thanks to you Lord.
     Today, I was able to go downtown to vote in the election. This is a right and a privilege.   I am so very proud to be an American, the daughter of a Marine who served and still serves our country faithfully.  I am also the mother of a son who serves in the Air National Guard!  He joined at the age of 17 and has grown up to be a responsible, strong, capable man!  For this I am proud and thankful!
    


"Be joyful always, pray continually. 
 Give thanks in all circumstances. 
 For this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 
 1 Thessalonians 5:16

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trying to find Peace

   Lord, time of quiet with You is scarce  My brain is scattered  My cup is bare I fill the day meeting needs Working Chasing Not on my knee...