Check out Wells Wheels on ETSY

https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/me/dashboard?ref=mcpa

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Road Trip. Carolinas here we come....




We left this morning at 9 am. Before we got in the car Paul and I and the girls held hands and Paul prayed for our safe trup and traveling mercies. We are excited to go somewhere warm as the temp today is still below 20!
     Our plan is to get to Penn tonite!  And Williamsburg Va tomorrow!  We have plenty of snacks packed!
And I made special goody bags for each of us!
There is candy, protein bars, black velvet coloring pages, bubbles and whoopee cusions in there!  We are all children on the inside!   Everyone likes a goody bag!
     Girls are happily watching Daddy Day Care on the portable dvd player. 
Also watched the sci fi movie the Host. First fight came about when I accidentally pulled the plug out on the last scene. Oopsy!  Sorry about that. 
    Stale bread lunch at gas station stop. Ugggg!  Our ride was mostly uneventful until we reached Pennsylvania. We passed Scranton and challenged each other trying to remember all the character names from The Office!  Then we got a little lost trying to find our motel.  All right, a lot lost!

Finally at 7 pm we found our dinner at The Middlesex Diner directly across from our Motel in Carlisle Pennsylvania!  All is well but there was a clown at our hotel!  Strange. 


Happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trying to find Peace

   Lord, time of quiet with You is scarce  My brain is scattered  My cup is bare I fill the day meeting needs Working Chasing Not on my knee...