Check out Wells Wheels on ETSY

https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/me/dashboard?ref=mcpa

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Sunshine State! Day 8


It was so wonderful to arrive in Florida and see my niece Kristy, her husband Cary and the boys!  I haven't seen them since August!  She has welcomed us with open arms!  She outdid herself by making us a yummy breakfast of sweet potato hash browns and breakfast meatloaf!  Thanks Kristy. 
      Today we plan to go to St Augustine and see a St Patricks Day parade. Sight see a little. The parade was fun. Scottish bagbipes, storm troopers wearing plaid and pirates with green hair!
 I really do love the color green!



 Two of my favorite people!
 


 
     Then we checked out the fort. castillo de San Marcos. 











I got a smile!!! doodah~doodah!







What a beautiful city!  So warm. It made it to 90 today. 
     We played putt putt. 

I think the boys liked putt putt better than the fort. 
 

Audrey pointed out this kid who looked like a young version of her cousin Devon!
 
 
 Shooting the cannon!

 Kristy, you are the most optimistic girl I know.  I love you!
Time for lunch on one of these quaint brick streets.
We chose Italian at Nonna Trattoria!





Ice cream for dessert!

 Hi my loves!
 







 Cool dudes!
 
 We hope its not poison ivy!
 
St Augustine is definitely a city I would like to visit again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trying to find Peace

   Lord, time of quiet with You is scarce  My brain is scattered  My cup is bare I fill the day meeting needs Working Chasing Not on my knee...