Check out Wells Wheels on ETSY

https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/me/dashboard?ref=mcpa

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Day 7. Car ride

Looooong dAy in the car
Very windy and cold on the coast this morning so a good time to take a drive to Florida!  We plan to visit Kristy and Cary in Ponte Vedra Florida. I am excited to see where they live. It's nice to have a vision of a place when you can only talk on the phone most of the time. 
     Dunkin donuts first for coffee is a must!  It is supposed to take 6 hours. It ended up being about 9!  We were all a muttle irritsble but finally we arrived. Kristy welcomed us with lasagna, salad and brownies!😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trying to find Peace

   Lord, time of quiet with You is scarce  My brain is scattered  My cup is bare I fill the day meeting needs Working Chasing Not on my knee...