Check out Wells Wheels on ETSY

https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/me/dashboard?ref=mcpa

Sunday, March 8, 2015

She smiled at me out of context....

     We got a late start.  Someone was snoring last night. I wont say who. So were all awake for a while.  Plus we turned the clocks ahead an hour.  Continental breakfast at 9. Yummy danish!  
     You gotta know that my two youngest daughters don't always get along. There is the usual bickering and jealousies common among most siblings. Especially with these two, my youngest daughters.  Faith was talking and being silly.  I wish I could remember what it was about.  Then Audrey started to laugh. It was so unusual that Faith said, "She smiled at me out of context!"  It was a good moment!!
     We will be driving from Carlisle Pennsylvania to Williamsburg, Va today.  A 4 hour drive.  Temperture is 40 and the birds are chirping!
     We got to Williamsburg around 3pm. Temp of 65!  Boy does that feel good!  What a beautiful city!  Headed to Ripleys Believe it or Not museum.  What fun!

An albino, maneless lion.


A giant ball of string. I have the miniature version at home made out of rubber bands.
This Rocky artwork is actually all the words from the script of the movie!  So cool!  The artist was left handed. So he wrote upside down with no smudging!  



            Audrey's new boyfriend!


This picture shows how Audrey and Faith can be!


But for vacation time, they're pretty content!  Here we are at the Longhorn for dinna!  We ate enuff stale gas station sandwiches today!  We deserved a steak and a salad!
     We are staying at the Greensprings Vacation Resort. What a deal we got. I thought it ws a hotel but it turned out to be a condo!  2 bedrooms and two bathrooms!  
 And a big jacuzzi bathtub!
Thank you Lord for another safe and joyful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trying to find Peace

   Lord, time of quiet with You is scarce  My brain is scattered  My cup is bare I fill the day meeting needs Working Chasing Not on my knee...