Check out Wells Wheels on ETSY

https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/me/dashboard?ref=mcpa

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Day 4 "we're getting closer to the equator aren't we?"

I woke up early to this sunrise.  Did my morning  devotions by the window. 
Time to get breakfast so we headed downtown and found a Dunkin Donuts. 
We sat outside in the sun enjoying coffee. Then we drove straight down Market Street which led us to The River Walk. It is a beautiful town with lots of victorian houses, old brick buildings, mansions and magnolia trees 
We walked along the  river for a bit. Then we saw a horse and carriage and decided to take a tour. 
Our driver was Dan and our horse was Mike. Apparently this kind of horse is black when he is young and then he becomes dappled. Eventually he becomes white. Strong. 
I took a few pics of the houses. But I'll post later because I used my camera. 
A little souveneir shopping and back to the beach for some sun. 
     I ran a couple miles on the beach. I am sure my calves will feel it tomorrow.  I ran in barefeet. Felt good and strong. 
Cracker Barrel for dinna.
The store is full of treasures and old fashioned candy. 
Hard to choose!  They gave out free JellyBelly  samples. 
                Paul's new look. 😍

This plaque really struck a chord with me.
I am mindful of how blessed we are too be able to go on vacation and enjoy such freedoms!  
     Faith's funny quote today as she talked on the phone to her friend Gabby. 
"We are getting closer to the equator arent we?"  ❤️😜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trying to find Peace

   Lord, time of quiet with You is scarce  My brain is scattered  My cup is bare I fill the day meeting needs Working Chasing Not on my knee...