Check out Wells Wheels on ETSY

https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/me/dashboard?ref=mcpa

Monday, November 15, 2010

What He has done for me...

"They will be my people and I will be their God.  I will give them singleness of heart and action so that they will always fear me for their own good and the good of their children after them... I will inspire them to fear me so that they will never turn away from me"...Jeremiah 32:40
God Chose Me
He prepared my heart for Him
He put the awe and wonder of His love into my heart
He made me seek Him with all of my heart
He did this for my own good
He inspires me continuously thru His word
He makes me long for Him
He makes me long to do better for Him
     How blessed I am that He chose me.  Thank you Lord for doing all of this for me!  Contiue to convict me and cover me with your holy spirit so that I can choose between right and wrong and to easily choose the right path.  Keep me from evil.  Always nudge my conscience so that when right and wrong; good or evil is upon me I will always want to choose good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trying to find Peace

   Lord, time of quiet with You is scarce  My brain is scattered  My cup is bare I fill the day meeting needs Working Chasing Not on my knee...