Check out Wells Wheels on ETSY

https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/me/dashboard?ref=mcpa

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Thankful for my healthy body Day 26

     I was really trying to do a blog a day for 365 days of thankfulness and now I am behind.  The stuff of life gets in the way I guess.  But I am determined to catch up!  Today I am thankful for my healthy strong body.  I have always enjoyed exercising, running, biking and walking.  I love the high I get when I work out and the overall sense of well being.  Having suffered from anxiety and depression for many years I find that exercise really helps so much to relieve that feeling.  Running was my passion but now I find it much more difficult on my joints.  I try to rotate with running , walking swimming in the summer and the ever famous insanity tapes with Shaun T. which have actually strengthened me more than anything else.  It helped me while I was training for the Spartan Race that I did with my family in August!  That has been my biggest challenge and I hope to do it again next year!

Thank you Lord for my healthy body which
 allows me to run and walk and take care of so many things. 
 I am grateful for this and hope to bring you joy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trying to find Peace

   Lord, time of quiet with You is scarce  My brain is scattered  My cup is bare I fill the day meeting needs Working Chasing Not on my knee...