Check out Wells Wheels on ETSY

https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/me/dashboard?ref=mcpa

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Thankful for Prayer Day 27

     I continue to be thankful for how God speaks to me in his word.  Even when I only have time for a little bit of Bible reading, I usally am blessed by some verse that I never noticed before.  I know that I can commune with my Lord all day long.  As I go about my day I can offer up prayers of praise and thanks when I see something beautiful.  The other day as I was driving home from work the sky was so clear!  It was getting close to sun down and the full moon was already out.  The sky had various shades of blue, pink and purple and the moon hung there above the mountains.  I marveled at what I get to look at in this amazing state of Vermont.
     I can also be a light for Him as I take care of my patients, converse with them and try to make them comfortable.  I can also offer up intercessory prayers for my friends and family.  As I go through my day and think of different people, I can just say, Lord be with my friend, touch them, strengthen them or heal them.  Prayer doesn't have to be anything formal.  It just has to be from the heart.  He hears me wherever I am at and whatever I am doing.  So thankful for my close relationship to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trying to find Peace

   Lord, time of quiet with You is scarce  My brain is scattered  My cup is bare I fill the day meeting needs Working Chasing Not on my knee...