Check out Wells Wheels on ETSY

https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/me/dashboard?ref=mcpa

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

First Day of School 8/23/10


     I can't believe that summer vacation has come to an end.  I hope that doesn't mean that summer weather has come to an end quite yet.  Cuz, boy this has been the warmest, sunniest summer that I can remember!  But yes, my little girls were up bright and early;  Audrey at 5:30 and Faith at 6:30 and eager to get back to their friends at Enosburg!  I too really enjoy seeing that big yellow bus!!   Now I can get organized, get some housework done, have some much needed quiet time and maybe make them a special snack (like whoopie pies) for when they get home! 
     So glad I got a new camera for the first day!  Ritual is to take a picture of each kid at the door and then some more pics outside.  Of course I must get all my shots in before the bus gets there.  Mom is forbidden to be outside when the bus gets there:  I might embarrass somebody wearing my pajamas!  horrors!
Audrey Rose
 
Faifer
So after so many years of getting 5 kids out on that bus; Jake, Nolan, Holly, Audrey and Faith; now we are down to two!  It is still so busy around here and I continue to wonder how I ever got all of them out there on time!??  I guess God gives you the strength and energy to do what you need to do!
    So now, I have only two children to get off to school.  It seems so lonely.  But the others are grown and moving on.  That must be why he brought us Grover!  A new puppy to fill in the empty spaces left by Holly, Nolan and Jake.  God must have known I'd need a buddy now that my nest is emptying out.  He always knows just what we need even though I thought I didn't want or need a dog. He gives and takes away, my heart will choose to say Blessed be His Name!  Thanks to God for giving me a beautiful family, a wonderful loving husband and even a new puppy that I didn't know I needed!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trying to find Peace

   Lord, time of quiet with You is scarce  My brain is scattered  My cup is bare I fill the day meeting needs Working Chasing Not on my knee...