Check out Wells Wheels on ETSY

https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/me/dashboard?ref=mcpa

Friday, August 20, 2010

Look to the Lord Psalm 105:4

     Most mornings begin with coffee and quiet time doing devotions at the kitchen table.  The summer is much more hectic and I find that if I don't set my alarm clock and make myself get up, I miss out on some really important conversation with my God.  Yes, he is always there even if I don't have devotions.  I am aware of that, but setting aside quiet time with HIM is something that cannot be described.  And it is essential for peace, growth and direction for every day in my life.  So when I do miss it, I miss out on time with my friend!  And what kind of friend am I if I don't spend time with my Lord?  So in my walk, I do my best to put this time first and when I can't I know that He forgives me.  And when I stay close to HIM, he stays close to me!   On this day, the verse He gives me is this:  Psalm 105:4  Look to the Lord and His strenth; seek His face always."  This verse reminds me of how weak I am.  And this what I continually do- look to Him for He is the strong one.  Wait on Him and seek his face.  And though I get restless and want a clear picture of where to go and what to do, it is a daily thing; a moment by moment decision to let Him lead me.  So my prayer is that I will be satisfied with wherever you choose to lead me.
verses 1-4 give me clear directions
1.  Give thanks
2.  Call on His name
3.  Make known to the nations( or all my friends on facebook) what He has done
4.  Glory in Him
5.  Rejoice in Him
6.  Look to His strength
7.  Seek His face
Thanks Lord for such clear directions in your word!

1 comment:

  1. Amen!! Janet, you're a beautiful sister ♥ I am always blessed to see God working in and through us.

    ReplyDelete

Trying to find Peace

   Lord, time of quiet with You is scarce  My brain is scattered  My cup is bare I fill the day meeting needs Working Chasing Not on my knee...