Check out Wells Wheels on ETSY

https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/me/dashboard?ref=mcpa

Thursday, February 12, 2015

He Knows

     I woke up one morning  in December and was saying my prayers.  God placed words in my heart so I grabbed a pen and began to write.  I usually only write a poem if HE puts it on my heart to do so.  I am so blessed by words and so I always consider it a personal gift from God when He gives them to me like that.
  He Knows
You know my thoughts before I think them
You know my prayers before I pray them
Make me mindful
Make me see
The changes you want to make in me
Prepare my hands
At home, at work
Clear a path
Let me do your work
Today
Tomorrow
The Future
The past
You know every step
It's all in Your grasp
My works are small
My thoughts are scattered
But my heart is all yours
Isn't that what matters
My prayer is this though LORD my KING~
Work in my life,
Direct me in All things
I love you LORD and how You speak to me in Your still, quiet voice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trying to find Peace

   Lord, time of quiet with You is scarce  My brain is scattered  My cup is bare I fill the day meeting needs Working Chasing Not on my knee...