Check out Wells Wheels on ETSY

https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/me/dashboard?ref=mcpa

Sunday, October 31, 2010

QUESTIONS~ANSWERS

Do you wonder?
I wonder...
Seek Him
Do you hope?
I hope
Hope in HIM!
Do you yearn?
I yearn
Find fulfillment in HIM!
Would you like to?
I'd like to
Believe in HIM!
What if...
I question...Will He?
HE Will!
What if He's real?
Could He be Real?...
HE is REAL!
Do you Need?
I need
HE SUPPLIES!
Do you want?
I want
HE GIVES!
Do you lack?
I lack
He PROVIDES!
Is it possible?
Possible to?...
HIS POSSIBILITIES ARE INFINITE!
If you could...
What if I could?...
Ask Him to Love Me?
Can you be sure?
I'd like to be sure
HE will forgive me!
Can you trust?
I need someone to trust
He is TRUSTWORTHY!
Can you be sure?
I'd like to be sure...
HE IS ALL KNOWING, ALL COMPASSIONATE,ALL LOVING, SLOW TO ANGER AND WAITING WITH OPEN ARMS...  (you have the questions.  HE has the answers!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trying to find Peace

   Lord, time of quiet with You is scarce  My brain is scattered  My cup is bare I fill the day meeting needs Working Chasing Not on my knee...