Check out Wells Wheels on ETSY

https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/me/dashboard?ref=mcpa

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Where I'm meant to be!

    
We've had our house on the market for almost a year now.  Wanting to move closer to work, friends and other activities.  Maybe save some money on gas and get more involved with the groups at Church of the Rock.  I have prayed many times for the house to sell but always asking for God's will in the situation and not mine.  I think I know what I want for convenience sake.  I think I'd like a home thats newer and needs less upkeep and repair.  To be able to get to Burlington quicker.  To get the kids to movies, youth group, the mall without the hour long drive.
                          A view from our living room window.


      But sometimes God's answer is not what we think we want.  Sometimes the answer is NO.  Maybe HE wants the Wells/Parker family to be in Enosburg Falls a little longer.  For what reasons?  I don't know, but he knows because he says in his word that:  "He knows the plans he has for us, plans to prosper us and not to harm us.  Plans for a hope and a future.  In Acts 17:26-28 it says "From one man God made every nation of men, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and He determined the times set for them and the EXACT places where they should live.  God did this so that men would seek Him and perhaps reach out for Him and find Him, though he is not far from each one of us.  For in Him, we live and move and have our being."
     So, where I am in my little world of Enosburg Falls, Vermont is exactly where God has place me and my family.  Me, here in this little town, working in dialysis is the the place that He has placed me.  For His reasons, to do His work through me.  I am His vessel.  So even when I want to change or move or live in a different place, it is ultimately up to Him.  Here I am, seeking Him and in His will and in His word until He shows me otherwise.  And if He wants me to change, He will gently nudge me in the direction He wants me to go. 
     My job is to live life to the fullest and pray for all those around me.  Especially for those who do not know Him. For me to show His love to all those around me.   For me to be an example to people, so that they too will reach out to the Almighty Father!  So if you're wondering if you are in the right place, just ask.  He will gently guide you and give you a feeling of peace if you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trying to find Peace

   Lord, time of quiet with You is scarce  My brain is scattered  My cup is bare I fill the day meeting needs Working Chasing Not on my knee...