Check out Wells Wheels on ETSY

https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/me/dashboard?ref=mcpa

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Two People who have blessed many!

     What can I say about my parents? They are amazing. Fred and Audrey FitzSimmons.  Here they are. Then July 7 1950.
Daddy is strong, smart, all American and more.   Mama is faithful, loving, thoughtful.  Both of them are ALWAYS  there for eachother and each one of us 9 children, 40 plus grandchildren and more!  We had the privilege of celebrating their 60 anniversary in July!  I remember when it was 25 years.  I was only 10.  It seemed an enormous milestone.  But 60!  And going strong. 
And now: July 7, 2010:










     We had a great time at Joe and Jens annual family reunion and barbecue.  A big cake and gifts.
But best of all were two moments. Cutting their cake:


















                            and dancing with each other surrounded by this extra large, crazy family!


It brought tears to my eyes and such a feeling of pride to be a part of something so strong and lasting.  I can only hope and pray that my family will be so blessed after so many years.  Psalm 112 1&2 says:  Blessed is the man who fears the Lord, who finds great delight in His commands.  His children will be mighty in the land; the generation of the upright will be blessed."  I can not think of 2 people more loving and giving than my parents.  God has truly blessed them with a tremendous family and lots of love.
I love you Mumma and Daddy!  Thank you!

                                                   Enjoying a new photo album together.

1 comment:

  1. I love the wedding picture! WOW 60 years! That's amazing! i Love your parents, Janet and of course you too!

    ReplyDelete

Trying to find Peace

   Lord, time of quiet with You is scarce  My brain is scattered  My cup is bare I fill the day meeting needs Working Chasing Not on my knee...