Check out Wells Wheels on ETSY

https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/me/dashboard?ref=mcpa

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Apple Picking

  

 Faith. I thank God for this little girl He gave to me.  I love her of course as a daughter but she is so much more than that.  She is my buddy, my playmate and my prayer partner even.  One day recently, as I was putting on my sneakers to go running, first she asked me if I had my phone in my pocket and then she told me to "BE SAFE!"  Hows that for a caring little girl?   While my teenage children are busy and out and about I still have my little 8 year old to hang out with. 


      Faith and I went apple picking at my friend Sharon's home in Enosburg.  A little piece of paradise we found there.  So quiet and full of fall colors and warm sunshine. 


 I'll always remember this day of gathering apples, climbing trees, exploring, talking, running laughing together. 
Of course Grover was there too and he just adds to the fun. 



 Around every corner, Faith would find something new.  A park bench, a flag, a fountain, a path, another tree to climb, a treehouse, a brook, even a little cabin in the woods. One of my favorite days this fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trying to find Peace

   Lord, time of quiet with You is scarce  My brain is scattered  My cup is bare I fill the day meeting needs Working Chasing Not on my knee...