Check out Wells Wheels on ETSY

https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/me/dashboard?ref=mcpa

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Your Will

      So many changes have happened.  Now I am in NC and wondering how I ended up here.  My heart is split between here and Vermont.  We have made decisions that many might not understand.  Leaving family to go somewhere warm. I am reflecting on all this and choosing to hope and believe that God has us here for a reason.  Although I am sad and trying to adjust, God has led me to look through some of my writings to find comfort.  I choose to reflect and focus on the blessings in my life right at this very moment.  This poem, I wrote years ago, talks about God's will.  To be thankful in all things and the beauty around me.  
I do have so much to be thankful for.






Be Joyful Always
Pray Continually
Give Thanks in All Circumstances
For this God's will for you in Christ Jesus
1 Thessalonians 5:16

Your Will

What is your will God?
This is your will.
Fill me with joy.
Fill me with peace.
Let me concentrate on your 
Goodness.
That goodness will flow out of 
me.
Let me concentrate on your love.
That peace may dwell in my heart.
Let me thank you for every gift
of life.
Large and small
That I may have a grateful heart.
This is your will.
This is your will.
Let me lift up in prayer my
loved ones
For protection, for needs and all
Let me thank you always for 
them.







This is your will for me.
Fill me with Joy.
How LORD?
Sing to you in my heart?
Look at the sun
The mountains around me.
Feel the joy in that.
Fill me with Joy
How Lord?
Look at the Sun
"My Morning Star"
It is in the face of my child.
The grass beneath my feet.
The sand upon the beach.
The robins in my yard.
The gifts they do abound.
Fill me with Joy.
How Lord?
Think upon these things.

2006



My dog Grover





My guy and my girl Faith!



Our Swing!

My Hunny!



Funny Times!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Janet, you really captured what's most important!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jeff. Truly I only share what He gives me. I am hoping HE will give me more to share in this season of my life.

    ReplyDelete

Trying to find Peace

   Lord, time of quiet with You is scarce  My brain is scattered  My cup is bare I fill the day meeting needs Working Chasing Not on my knee...