Check out Wells Wheels on ETSY

https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/me/dashboard?ref=mcpa

Friday, December 27, 2013

Snowy Christmas Walk

      Probably my favorite part of this Christmas 2013 was when we all bundled up to go for a walk with the dogs.  Jacob, Nolan, Kay, Faith, Grover, Layla, Kota and I all headed for a hike.   Paul headed out later on.  I don't mind the cold as long as I dress for the weather, with many layers and always with ski pants on!
The boys didn't want to fall through the ice so crossed over on a little foot bridge.

 The layers of ice and snow are spectacular on every tree!
 



Faith is always most content when she is with her brothers and her dog!



I think my favorite color is the blue of this sky! 

My beautiful kiddos!


Sliding down the hill!  Lots of laughs!







Nolan went belly first!

 Paul is not into hiking.  He prefers horsepower!!!!






 The dueling dogs.


What a view!
Merry Morning to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trying to find Peace

   Lord, time of quiet with You is scarce  My brain is scattered  My cup is bare I fill the day meeting needs Working Chasing Not on my knee...