Check out Wells Wheels on ETSY

https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/me/dashboard?ref=mcpa

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Nolan's Graduation Day

     December 14th, 2013.  My son Nolan graduated from the University of Vermont with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Dietetics!  A huge reason to celebrate!  He has also recently got engaged to be married to Kay Tetreault.  I am so very proud of him and happy for what the future brings!!
Major Jackson giving the commencement speech.
 Author of three collections of poems:  Holding Company, 2010.  
Hoops, 2006 and Leaving Saturn, 2002.
 
 YOU DID IT!!
 
 

 Nolan and  Miles



 I think it was the coldest day of the year.  Negative 10 or so.
 
 




I really like this picture of me and Mama in the kitchen preparing lunch.
  She did teach me everything I know.
 

Ham salad, lasagna, spaghetti and meatballs, cake....
 




Daddy loves a celebration.  He is one proud Grandpa!!


We also celebrated Faith's 12th Birthday!  









Ebby giving Nolan a big hug!
 
 Ebby loved the cake!  Proud as can be sitting with her Uncle Nolan!

I was thrilled to have everyone together so I could take a Christmas Card picture!
Congratulations Nolan.  We are so very proud of your accomplishments; graduation and six years in the Air National Guard and engaged to a lovely girl!!  A Mama could not ask for more~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trying to find Peace

   Lord, time of quiet with You is scarce  My brain is scattered  My cup is bare I fill the day meeting needs Working Chasing Not on my knee...