Check out Wells Wheels on ETSY

https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/me/dashboard?ref=mcpa

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas Eve ~2013

  On Christmas Eve, Holly came with her boyfriend
Anthony and son Brody and Ebonie of couse.   
 They weren't able to come on Christmas Day
so we celebrated with a pot roast dinner and yummy desserts.
 Ebby with her new doll and Auntie Faith.
 
 Anthony and Brody
 
 Sistas
 
 Sisters~what we do without them?
Love my girls!
 
 Ebby loves to have her picture taken.
 
 Watching Mommy open her gifts.
 
Hey Mom, stop taking pictures!
 
 Pretty living room
 
 Our tree, from Bakersfield tree farm
 
 Watching Aunty Faith's expression~
 
 We got Anthony a remote control helicopter
and Ebonie was enthralled watching it fly around the kitchen!
 
 She laughed her head off~!
 
 This little girl exhibits so much joy! 
It is contagious!  How I love her!!!
 
 Aunty loves you too Ebby~!
 
Chocolate cream pie for dessert! 
It was a sweet night all around!!
 
Merry Christmas to my beautiful family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trying to find Peace

   Lord, time of quiet with You is scarce  My brain is scattered  My cup is bare I fill the day meeting needs Working Chasing Not on my knee...