Check out Wells Wheels on ETSY

https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/me/dashboard?ref=mcpa

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Paul Wheels Wells



     My husband is a car guy.  He is a motor guy.  A fix it guy.  An I like anything with wheels kind of guy.  He is a do it yourself  guy.  And he is not a procrastinator.  He starts a project and he finishes it.  All in a timely manner.  Just one of the things I love about him.  I remember when I first met him.  He would do things for me.  I had a broken light fixture in my bathroom and so I had put a lamp up on shelf to use instead.  Not very convenient or safe.  He came along and fixed the wires to the fixture and tada! let there be light.  I think that is when I fell in love with him. 
     Or maybe it was when I came home from work one day and found that he had laid fresh gravel in my driveway.  The lines were perfectly straight and he had posted a sign which read, "Mama's Parking Only."  Just another one of many little things.  He always said to me I love you so much, or "SMUCH."  I came home to find a rock painted and laid by the door, with the words, So much painted on it.  It's the little things and there are always so many of them living with Paul.
     Another time I was going through a rough time and I was having a lot of anxiety attacks.  He showed up after work and told me to open the trunk of the car.  Inside he had loaded with antique fisher price toys which he had found at a yard sale.  Wow, I was so touched and distracted from my anxiety for a little while.

      Two years ago, I pulled into the driveway and he was standing beside something with a blanket over it.  He told me to close my eyes and then he revealed a bananna seat bike which he had completely restored and painted red, white and blue!  I love surprises and this guy is always surprising me!






     Prayers to you my hunny and may God bless you and heal you!!
Love me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trying to find Peace

   Lord, time of quiet with You is scarce  My brain is scattered  My cup is bare I fill the day meeting needs Working Chasing Not on my knee...