Check out Wells Wheels on ETSY

https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/me/dashboard?ref=mcpa

Monday, October 19, 2020

Pumpkin Time




Pumpkin Carving Time!  October in North Carolina is quite different from Vermont but we can still carve pumpkins!  I found some good size ones at the LIDL store for only $1.99! Faith's best friend since  kindergarten is here to visit so it made it all the more special.  A nice time spent with my girls!

As we gathered up our pumpkins from the front porch we found that this one had a critter on it!

We looked up ideas on Pinterest for what to carve.


Oooh, gooey, messy job cleaning out the pumpkins.

Designing the faces with a sharpie!

Looking good Gabby!
I did the simplest design that I could find.  
A little house with a door for my lil Indian.





Faith carved half a face because it was getting too dark to see.  I
I like the look of it.





A spooky spider made it's home in the front door!  

Fitting for the season.




 Checking out the spider!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trying to find Peace

   Lord, time of quiet with You is scarce  My brain is scattered  My cup is bare I fill the day meeting needs Working Chasing Not on my knee...