Check out Wells Wheels on ETSY

https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/me/dashboard?ref=mcpa

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Worthy am I ( a prayer)

Worthy am I 
I am redeemed 
My heart is His
And His alone
I seek to satisfy
Through many means
People, circumstances
Doing what Matters
But none suffice
I must look beyond self
Only at Him
Read His Word
Commit truth to mind and memory
Speak it out loud
I do matter
In His eyes
I am complete already
When will this sink in?
When will I believe it
All the way
Deep down inside?
The work is done
Trust that
Know that
Live that
This is all I ask
That this truth would flow out of me
And others may want the same
As I look at the gifts all around me and realize how truly blessed I am I finally realize, deep down inside just how much I am loved by my Father in Heaven.  May each of these children, Nolan, Jacob, Holly, Audrey  Faith,  Ebonie and Adam be blessed with a knowledge of this that will reach to many generations!

And may my husband and I continue to draw close to You Jesus and lead these children in your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trying to find Peace

   Lord, time of quiet with You is scarce  My brain is scattered  My cup is bare I fill the day meeting needs Working Chasing Not on my knee...