Check out Wells Wheels on ETSY

https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/me/dashboard?ref=mcpa

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Winter in Vermont

     Wow, what a winter.  I have lived in Vermont since January of 1997 and it seems like this year, it never ends, theres never been so much snow and that it's never been quite so cold.  But maybe I say that every year?  In any case it has been a long one for me.  I venture outside a lot more this year, snow shoeing in the woods and on the golf course, plenty of shoveling and looking for photo opportunities.



     Grover has been a great motivator.  Just seeing his hopeful face and tail wagging when he sees me putting my boots on forces me to brave the cold!




Faith loves playing in the snow even though sometimes it was too darn cold!  But who can resist it when the snow is waist high in the backyard and there are piles as high as the house!

     We didn't get to do as much snowmobiling this year.  Paul's skidoo broke down back in December and then when he was driving mine he was going so fast that he blew a piston on Christmas day.  So we finally had them all fixed and ready to go by February!  Luckily theres still plenty of snow left to sled on!


     All we have to do is check out our snowometer at our living room window.  It lets us know how many snowmobile rides we have left this winter.  

                  As you can see by looking at the picture we have plenty of winter fun still ahead of us!
Even though I am not the biggest fan of winter, I still look at the beauty of the whiteness and creation all around me and marvel at my God who made it all!  It is a wonderful display of his artistry~his masterpiece!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trying to find Peace

   Lord, time of quiet with You is scarce  My brain is scattered  My cup is bare I fill the day meeting needs Working Chasing Not on my knee...