Check out Wells Wheels on ETSY

https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/me/dashboard?ref=mcpa

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Exploring in the woods of Franklin, Vermont

Today, I went snowshoeing in the woods behind my Dad's house in Franklin.  I was with my sister Susan and her dog Jack and Faith.  Faith didn't have any snow shoes but she did fine.  We wanted to see what we could see.
Looky what we found.

An old car in the woods surrounded by various garden tools tractors and piles of old glass bottles.

Just trying out my new ride.

One tractor had been there so long, that a tree grew right up around it.  It looked kinda cool.



  It was so beautiful and the snow wasn't that deep anymore  so it was really easy walking through it.  We didn't find as many animal tracks as we did the last time we went but we did find some possible animal caves.
Anybody home?
It's never boring when you're exploring!
Faith is looking a little nervous!
Don't worry Faith, the bears are hibernating....
somewhere else..
This tree was neat.  All I could imagine here was a giant, with big knees.  :)
 So it was a fun adventure walking in the woods with my family.  We never know what we are going to find.  I can't wait til our next trip!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Trying to find Peace

   Lord, time of quiet with You is scarce  My brain is scattered  My cup is bare I fill the day meeting needs Working Chasing Not on my knee...